We did a lot of things, but some of my favorites were: traveling to Utah to visit with family and friends, reading my Grandma's copy of A Christmas Carol together, decorating and going to look at lights, and buying Christmas toys for kids in our community. I love that our family traditions are slowly taking place as we try out new things each year. I'm already looking forward to this year!!
Sunday, February 24, 2013
Holiday Cheer
I know its already February, but this year has been pretty busy for us and I'm just getting around to recording our Christmastime. :) This was definitely the best Christmas we've had since being together. I think its because we had more time to spend together doing Christmas activities that have become meaningful to us.
We did a lot of things, but some of my favorites were: traveling to Utah to visit with family and friends, reading my Grandma's copy of A Christmas Carol together, decorating and going to look at lights, and buying Christmas toys for kids in our community. I love that our family traditions are slowly taking place as we try out new things each year. I'm already looking forward to this year!!
We did a lot of things, but some of my favorites were: traveling to Utah to visit with family and friends, reading my Grandma's copy of A Christmas Carol together, decorating and going to look at lights, and buying Christmas toys for kids in our community. I love that our family traditions are slowly taking place as we try out new things each year. I'm already looking forward to this year!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That's a picture with me because we are FRIENDS!!! I had a dream last night that I was in LA for some reason (like I think there were terrorists after me, but who knows?) and we had dinner together! Boyd was there, too. Also in the dream you were like Meredith and I was like Cristina, and I think that's kinda how I view us in real life. You settled down and are happy and calm and successful, and I'm still a dark hearted lady. I like our friendship. :)
Post a Comment