
Yesterday, Boyd and I went shopping for a dress for my wedding luncheon. After going through two malls worth of stores, we finally found a dress that we thought would work, and as we were purchasing it, the cashier asked who was getting married. When I pointed to us, she got so excited, and started to tell me how great of a husband Boyd is going to be. She talked about how attentive and patient he was, and how she had noticed it because its rare for her to see men like that. "He's a keeper; thats all I'm saying." She was still going on about it when we were walking out of the store.
So, I guess this is a shout out, of sorts. I left the store a little teary because I feel so grateful to be so loved and appreciated by him. He is so gifted at expressing his love through patience and kindness toward me. This says a lot, especially considering how difficult I can be at times.
So, thanks sweetie. You're a keeper.
1 comment:
So we've got some presents here for you...one from us and one from Kurt's parents. We'll try to get them to you as soon as possible. :)
Post a Comment